Zucchini & Carrot Fritters
Share the love!
I really try my best to get the boys to eat veggies on their own; unhidden or masked in cheese! However, the root veggies prove a little more challenging for them to eat without prompting. However, I stumbled on these fritters and they were all kinds of tasty and the boys didn’t even notice the carrots or zucchini. Score one for mom!
- 2 cups Grated zucchini
- 2 cups Grated carrots
- 2 Minced garlic cloves
- 2 Large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Scallions (both green and white parts)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Mix grated zucchini and carrots, garlic, almond flour, eggs, scallions, salt and pepper
- Line plate with paper towel
- Liberally coat pan with olive oil over medium-high heat
- Once oil is warm, scoop 3 tablespoons sized scoops, pressing them into rounds
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towel lined plate and sprinkle lightly with salt