5 Reasons I Started A Blog
Share the love!
So, why the beep did I started a blog? In a sea of motherhood, lifestyle and food blogs, why on earth add another? Truthfully, I’ve been putting this off for a while. Out of the sheer fact that I’m concerned about the time it takes devote to a blog and it seems just about everyone has one. I’m already livin’ that social media heavy life, but have gotten better about setting up boundaries and times I just have to put the phone down. Can I get an amen?!
I decided to start a blog as a way to document and share the aspects of my life that I am passionate about. I often get asked about recipes or activities we do around the city and I thought it might be fun to keep a bit of a digital journal that doubles as way to share some creative, delicious and insightful bits.
- I would like to become a better writer. Truth be told, I’m far better as a public speaker than a writer. It’s a bit odd, given that a large number of people are far more scared of public speaking than death! I was that odd student in graduate school that prayed for presentations over papers. At any rate I need to practice my writing.
- Every once in a while something weighs on my heart and I thought this would a great place to let ‘er rip, so to speak. I mean, Instagram captions are only so long, right?!
- I would like to be more intentional about my life and how I spend my time.
- To inspire, be inspired, encourage and be encouraged.
- Add a bit more background the photos and stories I share on Instagram- a personal journal that I can keep for when my babes are grown up and I have all the time in the world (insert smug emoji here).
So, what do you think? Want to tag along? I very much hope you do. Feel free to leave a comment or question. Looking forward to hearing what you think.