Butternut Squash and Everything Else Salad
Is there anything worse on Whole30 (and more likely to make you quit) than a lack of preparation or leftovers? Nope. There isn’t, I checked. Today’s lunch was based on what was available in my fridge and what seemed relatively okay to pair together. This is what I came up with. What kind of meals could you come up with based solely on leftovers and a grumpy … errr … motivated appetite?
Large handful of mixed greens
- Small handful of micro greens
- Small handful of broccoli slaw
- Roasted butternut squash (this is something I had on hand from yesterday's dinner)
- Cucumber slices
- Avocado slices
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sliced radishes
- A few snow peas
- Everything But the Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's
- Dressing of choice (I used a Whole30 compliant Ranch by Tessamae's All Natural
- Arrange ingredients as desired and drizzle dressing
I'm Karin (Ka-Rin), a cooking, photography and interior design enthusiast sharing my love of delicious food, humor, pretty things and capturing beauty in everyday moments.