A Complete Valentine’s Day Guide
Share the love!
With the end of January drawing near, February is right around the corner bringing Valentine’s Day along with it! Of course, I love a good holiday as much as the next person. However, what I enjoy most about the month is the opportunity to be more intentional about how I show love to those I care about most. To help you do the same, I’ve put together some of my favorite ways to do just that including a good mixture of helpful resources, cute gifts, and unconventional celebrations! Of course, take what works for you, and leave the rest for another time!
What to Read
What to Eat
Heart Shape Waffles / Perfect Steak / Strawberry (heart) and Banana Kabobs / Heart Cucumbers with Ranch / Heart Pizza (Request It From Your Favorite Spot!) / Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls / Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix
What to Do
These activities can be done throughout the month or on Valentine’s Day for easy ways to express your love, make memories, and spend quality time with all the people you care about!
- Show the Love Valentine’s Day Advent – Of course, our children need to hear how much we love them every day, but this is especially true on Valentine’s Day! This advent craft is one of my favorite (and super affordable) ways to do just that! It has quickly become a tradition, and my boys look forward to waking up to a new heart every morning. Take a look at how to implement this activity in your home here!
- Send a card or note to someone you care about- older family members in particular. Some cute stationery linked here!
- Christmas isn’t the only time for baking; I love using these cookie cutters to make heart-shaped cookies with the kids.
- Game Night Date Night Combo – This game is a fun and exciting way to build a deeper connection with your partner.
- Make a special dinner, including a favorite recipe or treat for each person at the meal! Admittedly, they may not necessarily go well together, but that’s what makes it fun!
Of course, holidays aren’t about tangible items, and the fun experiences and memories matter most. However, we all love a little retail therapy, am I right? So, if you, like me, love to indulge in the commercial side of things, take a look at some of my favorite purchases below! By them for yourself, or gift them to a friend.
Galentine’s Gift Guide
Pink Reactive Glaze Heart Mug / Lip Balm / Grecian Bust / Bracelet Set / Anecdote Candle / The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures / Valentine Variety Tackle Box / Monogram Necklace / Blooming Lollipops / Frame / The Cocktail Workshop / Ponytail Holder Set / Mini Camera / In Love with Paris Book
Just for Fun Valentine’s Day Guide
Heart Cookie Cutters / Heart Waffle Maker / Cute Heart Top / Mama Heart Top / Cute Heart PJs / Toddler Love Top / Love Wins Toddler Top / Marble Heart Tray / Heart Placemats / Valentine’s Stress Ball / Star Wars Heart Crib Sheet / Be Mine Valentines Day Apron / XO Garland / Disney Heart-Shaped Plates / Lovebox Spinning Heart Messenger / Pet Bandana
There you have it, friends! I hope this Complete Valentine’s Day Guide gave you some new ideas and helps you appreciate both the sentimental and commercial side of things. Do you have any Valentine’s Day traditions or gifts I should try out? Let me know in the comments below!