Okay! So, I am always up for easy healthy dinners. And well, it seems this one deserves it’s own post! Similar to my Foolproof Salmon, this fish takes 20 minutes max (prep and bake time included). It’s light, bright and a wonderful add to your recipe repertoire. Anyway, I wanted to be sure to have a solid landing place for this recipe, other than my Instagram!
- 1.5 lbs Cod
- 2 tbsp Fat (I used ghee)
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon – divided
- 1 tsp Parsley
- Set oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line baking baking sheet with parchment paper, and brush 2T ghee (or other fat like olive or avocado oil) on the parchment paper
- Pat cod with paper towel to remove excess moisture
- Place cod on top of fat of choice, sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon over the fish, and thinly slice the other half and place on top while baking
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on size of fillet. You want to see the meat look opague and start to flake- that’s how you know it’s done – this piece was in for 15 minutes