Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Share the love!
If you follow along on Instagram, you know just how much my husband and I love Steak Night Date Night. Each Saturday, we feed the kids their own easy dinner, and when they’re all down for the night, we make The Perfect Steak, with some kind of delicious side. This week, it was these scrumptious potatoes. They are the absolute easiest and so full of flavor. They pair well with any protein, and are always so satisfying.
- 1 lb baby or new potatoes sliced in half
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic smashed with the back of a knife
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix, ensuring the potatoes are evenly coated
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet, in a single layer
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, flipping half way through
- Add additional salt to taste
I'm Karin (Ka-Rin), a cooking, photography and interior design enthusiast sharing my love of delicious food, humor, pretty things and capturing beauty in everyday moments.