Get ready! This healthy, tasty and fun looking treat is beyond easy! Perfect for a hot summer day … outside! These babies are tasty, but do require plenty of napkins for the littles or quick bites by the adults, as they tend to melt quickly.
- 32 oz Vanilla or French vanilla yogurt
- Choice of toppings (fresh or dried fruit, cereal, sprinkles, chocolate, etc.)
- Line flat pan (bottom and sides) with parchment paper.
- Spread evenly with yogurt
- Sprinkle with your choice of fresh toppings (I used fresh strawberries, granola and sprinkles for good measure)
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid (I did overnight)
- Break into pieces and serve immediately
- Store leftovers in freezer friendly bag or container