Cauliflower Kale Detox Salad served with a tahini ginger dressing
Share the love!
I really dig this nutrient dense salad. It’s such a great way to up your veggie intake, and not compromise on flavor. Kale the belongs to the cabbage family; a rather course leaf that can be a bit bitter, it does really well after it’s been “marinated” for a bit. Basically, coating the kale with the dressing for a few minutes prior to serving, is best. Also, this little salad can hang out in your fridge for up to three days- which is great for meal prep purposes.
You can add a protein, if desired. But this salad is pretty hearty all on its own. Enjoy!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower grated with a box cutter
- 1 cup kale chopped (small)
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped (small)
- 3 carrots grated
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 broccoli head chopped (small)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly grated
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- In a bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, water, salt and pepper, set aside
- Chop all the veggies and add to a big bowl
- Top the veggies with the dressing, toss and serve